By entering The Bungalow Booty, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are
All questions must be answered correctly to qualify for entry into the monthly drawing. Possible total number of entry's 4/month depending on the length of the month.
Questions for the week will be posted on this site at approximately 12:00AM each Monday morning. No entry's for the week will be accepted before this time. Each contest period ends at 11:59 PM Sunday night.
The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, who are at least 18 years of age. Void in the province of Quebec and any other jurisdiction within the United States or Canada where participation is prohibited.The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for Contestant to participate in the contest. Contestant shall be solely responsible for any violation of local, state, federal and/or international laws.
All times are Pacific time.
Odds of winning are determined by the total number of
correct entries received in each contest period.
Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of drawing.
This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Conditions: Sponsors are not in any way liable for damage, loss
or injury resulting from awarding or use of any prize and are not
in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Winners assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmission or network
connections that are human or technical in nature. Entrants must have a valid email address. Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by error of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the sweepstakes. If any prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner from the pool of eligible entries.
All entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, and state for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
One prize per household or address per year. The year runs from
September to September.
Contestant shall hold all Sponsors, their employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and
all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that
may arise as a result of Contestant's; (a) entry, use, or reuse of the Web Site, (b) use of any materials at the Web Site, (c) participation in the Contest, or (d)the acceptance of any Prize.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this sweepstakes promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes promotion it sponsors any person
it believes has intentionally violated these rules.
The Bungalow collects personal information from our visitors on a strictly voluntary basis. This information will be used only by Beverly's Bungalow and the other Sponsors of this site and will not be sold or otherwise provided to third parties.
Beverly's Bungalow supports self regulation by webmasters so that the internet will continue to be a free forum of communication.
Make more money with your website, click hereLAST WEEK'S ANSWERS
1. How many of the angels with "gold painted instruments" are playing instruments with strings?
2. What is included with the 9" champagne gold rose?
A crystal vase.
3. How many boxes are included in the Tower?
4. How much would it cost for me to "add on" a stuffed "Taz" (my personal favorite) to the gift I'm sending from the Cookie Garden?
5. For Hanukkah I'd like to send a friend of my chocolates and cookies. She is also a bear collector. How much will this gift cost me?
6. Which of the HOT items at Sacker Morgan's Pod-pouri shows that maybe you CAN take it with you?
7. Which reference site would I visit to read one of the Classics such as Vergil or Homer?
Classic Books in a Gopher File
8. Our little chef at the Kitchen Emporium has a certain saying on the Specials Page. What is he saying?
Shop with Confidence. We provide competetive pricing and secure transactions.
9. Who is the owner of A Kitchen Emporium and what does she love to do?
Kathie Christian and she loves to entertain and prepare that something special for those she loves.
10. Which gift basket at Happy Lane Herbals includes 4 bath tea bags?
Romantic Evening Set
11. How many DIFFERENT plumeria images are available at Botanicals Hawaii?
12. What are the two different shapes offered as pendulums at Stepping Stones?
crystal points or tear drops
13. Asmat Primitive Carvings from the island of Irian Jaya are truly unique. The "face" carving of a woman with a sunburst crown and huge earrings would lead you to believe what about the subject of this carving?
That she was of royal descent.
14. Coconuts are found in great abundance in Indonesia and are used for a variety of purposes. What are three things that coconuts can be used for?
coconut oil, ropes from husks, cooking ingredients.
15. How many items offered for auction at J&D Merchandising have closing dates of 11/28/98, and where does Jim auction his items?
5 (Five) He auctions his items at eBay.
16. What is the title of the 3rd message posted on the Assembly Board at J&D Merchandising?
Get your FREE catalog NEW 1999 version chock full!
17. The visionary art of William JD Doran will make you think and perhaps meditate as you are enjoying it. Which image is described as: High in the autumn mountains there is a quiet place to sit and expand your vibration into oneness with the Universe and surround yourself with the beauty of the changing seasons?
18. In the excerpt from Conversations With God: Book Two, God gives specific instructions on how our perceptions and behavior can have a powerful effect towards the betterment of ourselves and humanity as a whole. Why should one "speak softly"?
Speak softly, lest someone think you are merely calling for attention.
19. On the Christmas page, there is a snowman that's not only cute, but functional as well. You can hide all sorts of things inside of him! Of what is this snowman made?
20. How quickly will my order from Country Roots be shipped?
Most orders are shipped within 3 days.
Background courtesy of Pat's Web Graphics